Google Voice

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Remix Hotel Miami (WMC) 06





www.vjculture.com
On the invitation of Roland I headed out to Remix Hotel Miami and WMC for a week of poolside shows for Remix Hotel at the National Hotel and M3 at the Surfcomber. Added to the schedule was a 6:00AM to 2:00PM gig for Thump Radio at "Bed".
The week ended with a party at the Versace Mansion with UK's wall of Sound. They brought in the sickest water screen. My one picture doesn't do justice to how cool this thing is.
In the lobby of the National Hotel Roland had a full suite of audio and video gear.
On Saturday night I was privileged to do a VJ set before and after Coldcut. Matt Black and crew threw down a tight audio/visual set on the beach behind the Surfcomber.
Unfortunately, my camera doesn't take good shots in low light settings so all my photos turned out blurry.

No comments: