Google Voice

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Cisco Gig Vegas



www.vjculture.com
I arrived home from SF at about 10:00PM. I had to unpack and then repack all the gear I was taking with me to Vegas. I was driving there in the morning and had a noon crew call. That meant I had to leave LA at 5:30 in the morning. I only got 4 hours of sleep.
This show was at the Vienitian. OMG, their rooms are as big as a San Francisco 1 bedroom apt.
We had two days of rehearsal with Luma.
We had 7 screens all double stacked with 12,000 lumen projectors.

Here is video of the screens.

Here is a pic of the video world backstage. They were making the screens come alive via a Encore system.

and here are a couple of pics of my VJ suite. The blacked out area is a new piece of video sampler hardware under developement so I can't show it to you yet.

No comments: