Google Voice

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hatchfest 2006 Bozeman MT


www.vjculture.com


This makes it three!!!
Three years in a row that Hatchfest and Red Bull have invited me back to their amazing audio/visual film festival. I love coming up there, especially this time of year. The leaves are falling and the weather is crisp.
This year Red Bull created lounge environment for panel discussions by day and party by night.
The crew from CTA Architects and Engineers created the environment with 4way stretch fabric. Chris Nowak illuminated the space and I brought in the projections with the help of Red Bull, Aaron Hjelt.

I have to say, Hatchfest did it right. From the full-on Fashion show on Main St. to the all night parties at the lounge.
Yarrow and crew from Hatch worked hard and played hard to. On the final night I had to go to the airport at 5:00AM, that meant I as taking down my projectors while the party was still going on. I had just worked all day and into the night and then the party was still rockin when I left at 5:00AM. I was headed to Las Vegas for a 4 shows in 4 days. That meant I wasn't going to get any sleep for over 40 hours.

No comments: