In Chicago we had more of the same. In hind site we should have had a glue screen, green screen and yellow screen. That way if we had any color too closely matched to the screen material we could have substituted it.
Some of these shots took up the whole studio in setting them up.
I had photos of all of this but my camera was stolen in Barcelona before I dumped them.
This glass chess board was a huge pain in Larry's but. We ended up roto-scoping a lot of these.
One of the hardest colors to deal with in motion graphics is the reddish color of the Red Bull logo. Since I work a lot with Red Bull it is always an issue color correcting and putting into motion.
We also used the content during the opening at the gallery. (See later post)